Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wii games and tantrums

So, I am not a fan of video games for children under 10 years old. Mostly because children do not know how to read the instructions and understand that just because you swing the remote doesn't mean that it will always register.

Because of this kids don't know what they are doing and they get mad.

Example: Tonight child wasn't winning so he quit the game in the middle of playing and threw the remote at brother's head in the process. Yeah- I made the rule MONTHS ago that if they got angry ONCE that they had to stop playing. It works.

What I don't get is why parents are letting their children play video games younger and younger. Shouldn't they be playing make believe when they are 4 years old? Not killing and violent video games where they are filled with rage..

I just hate it when they start yelling at me when I am winning.
Damnit child let me enjoy my victory round first!

No comments:

Post a Comment