Thursday, December 17, 2009

I enjoy grocery shopping

I do i LOVE it. it is relaxing. I love the smell of the fresh fruit and veggies, the smell of the bakery, chatting with the guys in the meat department. The deli ladies are always nice. I do shop at Whole Foods. I do go every Sunday morning. It is the best time to go. Why? Because it is the least likely time I will have to tolerate parents who let their children run loose through the store with those stupid fucking mini grocery carts.
WHY!!!!!!! Why can parents not teach their children to walk nicely beside them and help them in a grown up manner shop? Why can't parents these days actually teach their children anything!!!

It is like people these days want to piss off as many people as possible with their children's bad behavior. Umm...just because you procreated doesn't make you special. People have been doing it for generations.

I have gotten rammed into by many of children with the grocery carts. The parent just stand there and i swear with smirks on their faces when I give them nasty looks for the throbbing knee I was just given by their spawn of satan.

When I take any kids I babysit out to shop there are strict rules and if they don't follow them they get a stern talking to once and if they misbehave again-we leave. Can parents really not do the same thing?

From now on I am going to start giving parents a piece of my mind whenever faced with a misbehaving child in public. The only people who should have to tolerate that is the parents and I would appreciate it if they could be considerate enough not to punish the rest of the public

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what I hate more: the kid-sized grocery carts, or the grocery carts shaped like a car so kids can sit in them... the worst...the absolute worst...those things are huge and take up a whole aisle... asshole parents...

    ReplyDelete